Rug Cleaning Services in South of Florida, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Hollywood, Miami Gardens, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Wellington, Jupiter, Stuart, Coconut Creek
Does your Oriental Rug need cleaning?
Antique & Vintage rugs are so rare and one-of-a-kind items. So, these rugs should be maintained with nice care. We recommend cleaning your rugs in every two-three year, but it depends on the traffic in your room. Any size or type of your handmade vintage, antique, modern, tribal, Persian, Turkish, Moroccan, your rug deserves to be cleaned, washed, and maintained.
How much does will It cost to clean a rug?
We charge a base cost of $6 per square foot to clean rugs for hand washing. We do not use any machine for washing except vacuuming. We can also charge for delivery and pick up depend on your location. Please call us to get more information and pricing. .
When it is time to clean a rug?
Your rug should be cleaned every two to three years depending on how much foot traffic it receives.
How long does it take to get a rug cleaned?
The time period for cleaning your rug depends on what needs to be done (stain removing, your location, vacuuming, repairs, materials) . Generally, if no additional services are needed, then you should assume around 1 to 2 weeks.
What if my rug has Stains?
Stains are the most visible sign that a rug should be cleaned. Depends on stains we can charge additional cost to remove the stains out. We use different chemicals or natural materials to remove stains from your.
We provide cleaning service for all kind of expensive antique and Oriental or Persian rugs.
Please call to schedule an appointment
VERY EASY.. HOW TO WASH AN ORIENTAL RUGS
1. Flip the rug over and vacuum the back side of the rug with a beater bar type vacuum cleaner. This loosens dirt and sand that has penetrated the rug’s pile and is trapped near the foundation. You will need to sweep the dirt that has fallen out of the pile underneath the rug once you are done vacuuming. If it has been a while since your last rug cleaning you may need to repeat this step SO MANY TIMES .
2. Vacuum the surface of the rug thoroughly.
3. You will need a liquid cleaner specially made for woolen fabrics, such as Woolite, a small bucket, a scrub brush with nylon bristles and warm water or cold water ( depends on your rug origin ). Mix the cleaner with warm water to produce a sudsy combination.Sometimes we recommend to add vinegar or little bit Clorox ( this is definately depends on your origin )
4. Scoop up a brush full of the suds with a small amount of water and begin to scrub the wool pile in the direction from bound edge to bound edge in approximately one foot strokes. Try to wash one square foot at a time.
5. After you have washed each square foot of your rug, use a brush to comb the pile straight in the direction you would pet a cat.
6. You have vacuum the all water and soap from the rug. this is very important. If you do not vacuum the water from the rug some colors can run and can change the colors.
Let the rug air dry on a flat, clean surface. You can use a fan on the rug to speed the drying time. This can take at least two days. Another option is letting your rug dry in the sun if it is a nice day. You will have to rotate your rug periodically so it dries faster. There is no need to worry about fading if you are only putting it outside for a day or two.
7. After the area rug is completely dry, vacuum the rug thoroughly to remove any soap sediment. You should notice the highlight colors in your rug are more vivid and the pile has a lustrous appearance now that the wool is free from grime.
TO WASH SILK RUGS ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL RUG CLEANING … NEVER DRY CLEANING.!!!!